(August 30, 2021) - Nodal Exchange and IncubEx announced today the upcoming launch of ten new Renewable Energy Certificate (“REC”) futures and options contracts, adding to the world’s largest suite of environmental products.
Pending regulatory review, Nodal will list the following first-ever listed futures and options on September 8, 2021:
- NAR Registered Renewable Energy Certificates from CRS Listed Wind Energy Facilities
- NAR Registered Renewable Energy Certificates from CRS Listed Solar Energy Facilities
- Maine Class 2 Renewable Energy Certificates
- Maryland Compliance Tier 2 Renewable Energy Certificates
- California Portfolio Content Category (PCC) 3 Renewable Energy Certificates
Each NAR CRS Wind and Solar contract represents renewable energy produced from North American Renewables Registry™ (“NAR”) registered facilities listed with the Center for Resource Solutions (“CRS”) in connection with the administration of its Green-e® certification programs. These Wind and Solar REC contracts complement existing voluntary REC products on Nodal. These include Texas Compliance Wind and Solar RECs from CRS Eligible Listed Facilities and M-RETS® RECs from CRS Listed Wind Energy Facilities.
Read more here: https://theincubex.com/2021/08/nodal-exchange-and-incubex-collaborate-to-launch-ten-first-of-their-kind-renewable-futures-options/