Join us on Thursday, November 10th at 11:00am ET as we explore the future of ESG. Here's what we're covering:
- Status of SEC proposed regulations
- What the anticipated regulations may look like
- Considerations the SEC is now taking into account as a result of recent court rulings
- How the SEC and WRI should update the GHG Protocol
- The marketplace and the growth and movement in the Voluntary Market space
- The disconnect between the “executable” market v. what’s being seen from the buy side
- Structural impediments to growth in the Voluntary Markets
This dynamic discussion will be moderated by Ken Nelson of Blue Delta Energy and will include insights from Tom Lord of Norton Rose Fulbright, Chad Reed of Hannon Armstrong, and Deanna Reitman of DLA Piper.
This Webinar will be recorded.